When you order from KMC Interior Solutions, you are accepting that you have read and understood the Terms and Conditions:
Prices and Payment
All prices are in £ sterling and include UK VAT at the appropriate rate. We accept payment by most major credit and debit cards. Payment is taken once we have established that we can fulfil your order, checked details and stock availability and despatched your goods. We do not charge your credit or debit card until we dispatch your order.
We charge £8.50 for a standard delivery (2-3 working days) irrespective of weight and £12.50 for an overnight carrier. Subject to stock availability.
Deliveries will take place on weekeday but unfortunately we cannot guarantee delivery times.
- The right is reserved to change specifications, colours and prices fo items described on this site. All dimensions are approximate. Colours are intended as a guide only due to the limitations of individual computer monitors. Fabric swatches can be supplied by clicking of the ‘Request a Sample’ link on the product pages.
- We may change these terms from time to time without notice to you. Changes will apply to orders recived.
- Delivery can only be made to the UK and all goods must be signed for by an adult of 18 years or over on delivery.
- Delivery charges and estimated timescales are specified in the Delivery section. We make every effort to deliver goods within the estimated timescales, however delays are occasionally inevitable.
- Goods are suject to availability. In the event that we need to put your order on backorder we will give you the option of leaving it on backorder or having a full refund. In the event that we are unable to supply the goods, we will contact you and advise you of this as soon as possible. A full refund will be given where you have already paid for the goods.
- The price you pay is the price displayed on the webiste at the time we receive your order. We try to ensure that all prices on our website are accurte, however errors may occur. If we discover an error in the products that you have ordered we will inform you of this promptly and give you the option of reorder at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you for any reason we will treat the order as cancelled and refund any products that have already been paid for.
- We will take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of your order and payment secure. We cannot be held liable for any losses caused as a result of unauthorised acces to the information provided by you.
- All fabrics are carefully examined prior to despatch.
- Please note that no responsibility is taken once a fabric has been cut.
- No refund will be given on postage and packaging.
- If in the unlikely case that the fabric(s) you have ordered are faulty, then a claim can only be made 7 days after the order has been placed.
These Terms and Conditions do not affect any of your statutory rights.